WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The incumbent will act as an agent between the franchisor and franchisees and build relationships, leverage resources, promote best practices and align business objectives. The incumbent will also be responsible for the implementation of the necessary policies and procedures while providing guidance to the Franchisee(s). The Franchise Service Consultant acts as a councillor for franchisees by helping to guide them through the process of creating a successful franchise system and understanding the franchise industry. The incumbent assist franchisees to reach their personal and business goals through the utilisation of business systems.
- Actively drive and implement Business Systems core values.
- Create, implement and monitor all visual merchandising, i.e. planograms at franchisees.
- Conduct market research for new franchise stores to identify growth opportunities.
- Assist franchisees with all aspects of new store openings within the predetermined timeline.
- Ensure key processes and plans are in place through weekly store visits, store evaluations and data analysis.
- Assist in planning and conducting regular store meetings.
- Prepare meeting activities to improve store profitability through training and networking with vendors and other franchisees.
- Educate and train franchisees in order to ensure consistency and standardised procedures on site.
- Provide general franchise support.
- Ensure franchisees comply with brand standards.
- Ensure competitiveness and build brand awareness.
- Provide sound advice to increase store profitability and performance.
- Perform compliance audits in order to identify growth opportunities and improvement.
- Provide support and assistance with the organisational initiatives to maintain franchisee accountability and network consistency.
- Manage stock at franchisees, by following up on back orders that were logged.
- Analyse product movement and make suggestions to increase sales.
- Evaluate the top categories and locations of products.
- Monitor and manage minimum stock holding.
- Monitor obsolete inventory.
- Determine the ability to upsell by combining interlinked products to increase the basket value.
- Attend compulsory stock take, twice a year.
- Assist with the maintenance of IT equipment on site.
- Log calls for issues that may occur to the external IT service provider.
- Document and report critical incidents and franchise issues.
- Report and provide vital information to the operations manager, with regards to stores i.e. LSM market, the trading patterns and basket values, growth and projected sales and staff performance.
- Provide additional training on site as needed.
- Evaluate sales performance.
- Assist with management accounts and suggest ways to improve.
- Assist with recruitment, business training, and succession planning in stores.
- Complete FSC field report
- Collect and compile data from the stores
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Senior Certificate or NQF4 equivalent.
- B-Degree in Business or equivalent will be advantageous.
- 1-3 years' experience in the franchise consulting field will be an advantage.
- 3 Years business coaching experience will be an advantage.
Package & Remuneration
- Market Related